Wednesday, June 25, 2008

twin-fit-week




wide leg jeans
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


MY co-worker/roommate/fellow-blogger Brookie B., over at sohotsofresh and I have lots of fun at work, together. Especially when we show up matching! We have kind of come to this conclusion: we usually end up matching in one way or another. So we decided to snap some pics while we were at it. Hey, when you're locked inside of a lab, day after day, you start to find ways to entertain yo-self. But, like, please don't tell our boss.

4 comments:

brooke said...

your favorite font. thanks for putting up the grossest picture of me of them all!
great conclusion - we like things differently. do you mean, we like the saaame things differently?

ida.ho said...

hhaa well, yes. and i changed what i wrote!

Richel said...

I've never met someone so enthusiastic about matching someone else! My older twin sisters have to be forced or bribed to dress the same!

Anonymous said...

wow. this creepy post made me miss you both a ton... those jeans are cute. I would even wear them.