Thursday, June 26, 2008

Second Day of twin-fit-week




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

WE had some more fun today. I think our co-workers are starting to wonder where we are disappearing to, for the brief moments we are gone. Rogan for GO International designed my wonderful pencil skirt that I found with brooke yesterday. We got pretty darn lost trying to take a "faster" route to Target, and, um let's just say that I have zero sense of direction. My light sweater was a SALE find at the GAP, and my delicious short-heeled half-backs, I picked up from a little shop in Florence, Itlay. And brooke of course is wearing like all vintage pieces, as usual. So day 2 turned out to be quite entertaining, wouldn't you agree?

2 comments:

brooke said...

did you see my blog before you finished yours?? we both typed on the picture with me pointing. so the same. so different.

MJ said...

fashionistas being fashionalbe -- how refreshing.